TRADITIONAL CLASSROOM: Engage with our
instructors and a diverse group of peers in a
Traditional Classroom version of this course .
VIRTUAL CLASSROOM: Dynamic and fully
interactive, a live, online version of this course is
led by an instructor and conducted in real time.
ON-DEMAND LEARNING: Set your own pace
with a recorded online version of this course
and log on when and where you learn best .
Customized Learning: We will tailor any course based on your company’s needs .
For a free consultation or quote please email Learning@iil.com or visit www.iil.com/onsite.
If you are planning to take the CAPM examination, this interactive, on-demand course gives
you the knowledge you need to pass the exam .
It covers CAPM-critical information on project
management theory, principles, techniques
and methods. You also have an opportunity to
review the kinds of questions you’ll find in the
CAPM exam .
Content is presented in a highly engaging
and memorable video case study format, with
theoretical concepts interwoven to ensure consistent learning and recall of information critical
for exam success.
If you are relatively new to project
management, it is strongly suggested that you
participate in at least one of the following IIL
courses to gain a basic understanding of project
management . This is primarily due to the nature
and depth of content in the course, which is
focused on exam preparation .
• Project Management Fundamentals (PMF)
• Project Management Fundamentals for IT
Who Should Attend
• Managers and project team members
• Students at the graduate or undergraduate
• Entry-level practitioners
• Individuals with an interest in project
management as a career
• Individuals who want to improve their
effectiveness in a project management
• Preparing to take the CAPM credential
• Gaining an in-depth understanding of PMI’s
A Guide to the Project Management Body of
Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—Fifth Edition
• Learning study techniques and approaches
What You Will Learn
You’ll learn how to:
• Describe the 10 knowledge areas of the
• Describe the inputs, tools & techniques, and
outputs of each knowledge area
• Identify the project management process
groups and how they interrelate with the 10
• Identify the 47 processes of the PMBOK®
• Prepare for the CAPM credential exam
Becoming a Certified Associate in Project
Introduction to the PMBOK® Guide
Introduction to the Project Management
Project Scope Management
Project Time Management
Project Cost Management
Project Quality Management
Project Human Resource Management
Project Communications Management
Project Risk Management
Project Procurement Management
Project Stakeholder Management
CAPM Exam Review
CAPM Survival Kit
Your Guide to Mastering the Certified Associate in Project Management Exam
8022OD / 24 Hours
CEU Credits: 2 . 4 / PDU Credits: 24
Price: USD 395