(ISC) 2® Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®)
The CISSP provides essential working knowledge and certification for information security professionals worldwide . IIL’s
5-day CISSP prep course will help you effectively prepare for your CISSP exam by covering the complete taxonomy encompassed in (ISC) 2’s Common Body of Knowledge (CBK®), covering the 8 domains of Information Security. This innovative course is developed and delivered, in collaborative effort, between the NYU School of Professional Studies and IIL .
Benefits of the CISSP for Professionals
• Demonstrates a working knowledge of information security
• Offers a career differentiator, with enhanced credibility and marketability
• Fulfills government and organization requirements for information security certification mandates (Ex: DoD 8750)
Benefits of the CISSP for Employers
• Provides increased credibility for your organization when working with vendors, contractors, service providers or
• Empowers employees with a universal language, circumventing ambiguity with industry-accepted terms and practices
• Validates commitment and years of experience gained in the industry
• Requires Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits to ensure that personnel keep their skills current
AXELOS RESILIA: Cyber Resilience Best Practice is designed to help commercial and government organizations around
the world prevent, detect, and correct any impact cyber attacks will have on the information required to do business.
Adding RESILIA to the existing AXELOS global best practice portfolio, including ITIL® and PRINCE2®, brings a common cyber resilience best practice for security, IT service management, and business. Active cyber resilience is achieved through
people, process, and technology.
In today’s connected world, securing an organization’s
information assets has become more important than
before. Processes and technologies that enforce a secure
environment are only as useful as the people who
implement and manage them . Organizations expect
information security staff to inherently have the skills
and understanding to be able to protect its core asset,
corporate data .
Leverage the power of our wholly-owned network of IIL companies, strategically located all over the world . We have extensive experience working in
different languages, cultures, countries, and industries, and we are proud to be the training solution partner of choice for many top global companies .
Find out what we can do together! Contact your local IIL company (listed on the back cover of the catalogue) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.