TRADITIONAL CLASSROOM: Engage with our
instructors and a diverse group of peers in a
Traditional Classroom version of this course .
VIRTUAL CLASSROOM: Dynamic and fully
interactive, a live, online version of this course is
led by an instructor and conducted in real time .
ON-DEMAND LEARNING: Set your own pace
with a recorded online version of this course
and log on when and where you learn best .
Customized Learning: We will tailor any course based on your company’s needs .
For a free consultation or quote please email
Learning@iil.com or visit
www.iil.com • TEL +1-800-325-1533 or +1-212-758-0177 • Email:
Learning@iil.com . Visit
www.iil.com/worldwide to access local pricing and schedules .
Effective time management reduces stress
and helps you better adhere to commitments .
This course is designed to help you identify
personal and organizational priorities and
gain better control of where you focus your
attention . You will explore the importance of
planning and organizing, and you will practice
sorting through and setting priorities . You will
also learn how to set better time boundaries
and manage the demands of others.
Working with a time management framework,
you will use a set of practical techniques to
organize and manage your work to better
deliver on your commitments . Techniques for
overcoming procrastination will be addressed,
as well as strategies for dealing with information overload .
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for anyone who needs
to better manage their time and manage multiple priorities.
• Understanding the importance of effective
time management and how it can affect
• Building skills with regard to planning,
organizing, setting goals, and balancing
• Exploring the dynamics and “secondary
gains” of procrastination and developing a
strategy to overcome it
What You Will Learn
You’ll learn how to:
• Plan and prioritize each day’s activities in a
more efficient, productive manner
• Establish strategies to execute priorities and
• Understand how to make trade-offs when
faced with fire drills
• How to set and communicate boundary
• Course structure
• Course goals and objectives
• Exercise: A Day in Your Life
• Resources to implement change
• What is your time really worth?
• The dynamics of procrastination
• The myth of multi-tasking
• Brain Rules – how to optimize your efficiency
Organization and Prioritization
• Time management best practices
• Goal setting
• Exercise: Identifying Your Priorities
• The importance of organization
• Time management framework
• Prioritizing time
Time Management Techniques
• Tips for managing time
• Nine ways to overcome procrastination
• The STING technique
• Managing your time
o Handling unplanned urgencies
o Dealing with information overload
• Delegation and managing others’ time
• Creating your personal action plan
• What did we learn, and how can we
implement this in our work environments?
Time Management and Productivity
Organizing and Prioritizing to Get Things Done!
#1108/ Two 3-hour sessions
CEU Credits: 0 .6/ PDU Credits: 6
Price: USD 450
#8772/ 1 Day
CEU Credits: 0 .7/ PDU Credits: 7
Price: USD 495