Transform your SharePoint environment into a living, breathing
center of project management excellence with IIL’s Uni;ed Project
Management® Methodology (UPMM™) in SharePoint!
A complete project management methodology within SharePoint,
UPMM in SharePoint is scalable and easy to customize. An intuitive
graphical interface guides you step-by-step through an interactive
version of your company's project management roadmap.
The content includes a digital version of A Guide to the Project
Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) as well as a robust
knowledge library and more than 300 project management
templates, checklists and guidelines.
How UPMM in SharePoint Will Help Your Organisation
• Enhances Collaboration and Communication across
• Increases E;ciency and Productivity, enabling project managers
to follow an e;ective approach, with minimal e;ort, achieving
consistency and completeness
• Accelerates Performance Improvement by providing a
standardized way to execute projects throughout the enterprise
• Enables Secure Sharing of best practices and lessons learned
Key Bene;ts of the Application
• Integrates Seamlessly with Microsoft® Project and the full
Microsoft O;ce Suite
• Leverages Native SharePoint Functionality, such as enterprise
social networking, project and work;ow management, business
intelligence and enterprise search
• Content-rich – contains a best practice library of over 300
templates, guidelines and checklists, as well as a digital copy
of the PMBOK® Guide
• Fully Customizable – Create and modify project steps and
diagrams to align with your organisation’s project management
Uni;ed Project Management Methodology® is a registered trademark of International Institute for Learning, Inc. UPMM™ is a
trademark of International Institute for Learning, inc. PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Learn more at
Schedule a live demo today:
in SharePoint 2010 Enterprise